Modified Executioner 2.1 (Fiberglass)
|Model||1998 GMC (Executioner 1997)|
Executioner is a monster truck featured in Monster Truck Madness 2 (Executioner 1997) owned by Hall Brothers Racing, Inc.
In 1996, Mark and Executioner captured the honor of being named "Team of the Year," "Truck of the Year," and "Driver of the Year"
- Owner: Hall Brothers Racing, Inc.
- Driver: Mark Hall
- Driver Hometown: Rantoul, Illinois
- Truck Hometown: Champaign, Illinois
- Vehicle Body: 1998 GMC
- Engine: 572 Merlin Pontiac
- Height: 10 feet
- Width: 12 feet
- Weight: 9,500 pounds
- Transmission: 3-speed Lenco Racing transmission
- Tires: Goodyear, size 66 inches
- Shocks: K-S Nitro shocks
- Axles: F-106 Rockwell Centers, Clark planetaries
- Sponsors: Lund Truck Accessories, Competition Cams, Champion Spark Plugs, Fel-Pro Gaskets, Ramsey Winch, Spies hecker, Valco Cincinnati, VP Racing Fuels, Optima Batteries, HPC Coating, M30 Hand Cleaner, G&G Machine Shop, Consolidated Communications Directories
|Bearfoot - Bigfoot - Black Stallion - Boogey Van - Bret "The Hitman" Hart - Bulldozer - Carolina Crusher - Grave Digger - Executioner - Firestone Wilderness - Hollywood Hogan - Monster Patrol - Nitemare - Overkill - Power Wheels - Rampage - Samson - Snake Bite - Stinger - The Outsiders - The Patriot - Wildfoot|