|Designed for||MTM1, MTM2|
|Model|| 1996 Dodge Ram pickup (Rampage 1995, MTM1)|
1997 Dodge Ram (Rampage 1997, MTM2)
|Tire model|| tireramp (MTM1)|
|POD file|| TRUCK.POD (MTM1)|
|Commentary file|| RAMPAG* (MTM1)|
Rampage is a monster truck featured in Monster Truck Madness 1 & 2, owned by Paul Shafer.
Rampage was owned by Bear Foot driver Fred Shafer. It was sold to Richard in mid 1997. Driver Richard Patterson has been in drag racing, motorcross & stock car racing & then finaly monster truck racing.
Paul Shafer purchased the truck from the Pattersons in 2002.
- Owner: Richard and Shirley Patterson
- Driver: Richard Patterson
- Driver Hometown: Madisonville, Kentucky
- Vehicle Body: 1997 Dodge Ram
- Engine: 572 c.i. Keith Black Hemi
- Height: 11 feet
- Width: 11 feet
- Weight: 10,300 pounds
- Transmission: 3-speed Lenco Racing transmission
- Tires: Goodyear, size 66 x 43 x 25
- Shocks: 30-inch Nitrogen filled
- Axles: ZF Axles
- Sponsors: Valco Cincinnati, The L'il Computer Shoppe, AutoVent Shade
|Bearfoot - Bigfoot - Black Stallion - Boogey Van - Bret "The Hitman" Hart - Bulldozer - Carolina Crusher - Grave Digger - Executioner - Firestone Wilderness - Hollywood Hogan - Monster Patrol - Nitemare - Overkill - Power Wheels - Rampage - Samson - Snake Bite - Stinger - The Outsiders - The Patriot - Wildfoot|